Friday, December 5, 2014

Backspacing Over My Legacy

Backspacing Over My Legacy
By the way, I'm not trying to win any awards for my presentation here. I'm struggling to defend myself against a vicious broadcast industry as I try not to lose all faith in humanity. I enjoy playing with web code, but I've noticed that my CSS code sometimes leaks through Blogger's markup code and changes the properties of my page titles. I also can't get very far at home with my advanced DHTML before my Mac mini turns CSS pages into text files that read like a web page. I really miss my old PC, which I would still have if the Crystalids hadn't gotten my sweet little adopted family to 'borrow it' from me so he could destroy it to cover his fraud trail.

I was thinking last night of something I probably shared in the past: the early church's vision of the universe. The early church wanted their cannon to be structured around the belief that Earth is Hell, our only hope of salvation through Christ. I'm sure all they had to do was take a quick look around and see how people treat each other to come up with that one.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment