Wednesday, December 10, 2014

As It Was

As It Was
My current indexes are almost identical to my indexes from 2007. I recall them well now. I had all the scripts indexed first, in order to help strengthen my position against TV shows who were already stealing my content when it was still online. And I was in the midst of filling in my statements index when that crazy panic seized me from being featured on a Dateline show that declared me guilty of fraud. It was such a nightmare because I didn't know what was going on at the time. If only I knew then what I know now.

My reasons for wanting YouTube to show my views were to help smooth out my relations with the locals, who thought I was robbing their favorite TV shows, thanks to the TV stealing my scripts when they were still online. I needed YouTube to show my views so people here could see that I was popular online and that I wasn't lying about my claims of ownership. But I guess Google doesn't want artists to know when they are popular. They don't mind letting stardom chasers know when they are popular, but they simply refuse to let artists know this vital information.

So my account is now pretty close to how it looked in late 2007. I had indexes and I had thousands of pages of ORIGINAL content. I also had a blog with a few full-length scripts called Making a Play for You and I had a DHTML tutorial for beginners.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment