Friday, October 24, 2014

About that Song

About that Song
After listening back to my latest recording, This Fool's Paradise, I think it may be another one I first shared in that prolific year of mine, 2007, the conditions of which were, more or less, the same as now from my perspective. If so, I'm glad I reconstructed it because it is a good musical composition. Also, it is important that the meaning behind the words of this song is not distorted by its potential use for fraud. For instance, I would not be calling the world a fool's paradise if I enjoyed the financial rewards of the music business. It's important to know the true source and inspiration of songs like mine or they become misleading and harmful.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment